Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Crazy?

I think I might be getting a little out of control with my wedding planning. Now I know what you are thinking, "Future Mrs. Smith out of control? Never.", but it is true. I am addicted to wedding planning. I feel sorry for my mom and sister because I have probably sent them 10,000 emails talking about myself and my "big day". Sick of me yet?

So far I have paid for an interactive wedding website (the ones on theknot were way too boring for this girl!), accounts at theknot.com and weddingchannel.com, have two wedding planning books (one is Martha Stewarts Keepsake Planner - it was love at first sight), a wedding mapper (most people don't even know what this), colors picked, guest list done, and my favorite flower picked. Did I mention my wedding is over a year away?

No comments: