Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bad, bad blogger

I have been a bad, bad blogger lately. Things have started slowing down with the wedding stuff since I have a lot of the big pieces completed so I haven't really had much to share with you. Well that, and I have been really busy at work so I haven't been able to think straight!

Now let me get you caught up on what has been happening so far... I am going home over Labor Day weekend and will meet with the cake lady we are using and a couple florists. I am hoping to choose one while I am at home so I can have that all taken care of! This weekend our friend who is a professional photographer in Chicago is taking engagement pictures for the two of us so now I am on the hunt for the perfect outfit...

1 comment:

Ms. 122 said...

well, i'll definitely forgive you...especially since i've been mia too... it happens to all of us :)