Thursday, May 8, 2008

Too many ideas!

When I first got engaged I sent picture after picture to my sister of all these great ideas that I saw. After flooding her work inbox (sorry sis) she told me:
1. I'm crazy

2. All my pictures conveyed a different feel/image

3. Leave me alone (not really, but I am sure that is what she was thinking!)

4. I needed to pick one color pallet, idea, etc. and stick with it

Originally I fell in love with this inspiration board that I found on Style Me Pretty (Note: I really liked the colors, not the actual centerpiece, aisle markers, etc.)
but I am not sure if the colors are too muted now that we are getting married in May (originally our date was in April). However, I love the feel of all the lighter greens and cream with the sea foam. I think that they would work really well with the clean, elegant feel I am going for (I am not a bride who wants swarovski crystals, giant centerpieces, etc.).

I am currently working on my own inspiration board so lets see how it goes...

No comments: