Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The big reveal...

I can tell that you all have been anxiously awaiting the reveal of how I asked my bridesmaids, so here it goes...

I found a designer called Decadent Designs, LLC on my favorite website (etsy) who made "will you be my bridesmaids" cards that I really liked. I decided to email her because the website said she could do custom orders so after going back and forth with her a few times about my colors, her papers, ribbons, etc she came up with these:
and I absolutely love how they turned out! On the outside they say "will you be my bridesmaid" (or "maid of honor" for my sister) and on the inside it says "because my day will be perfect with you by my side"! Most of my ladies already knew I wanted them in my wedding but I thought it would be fun to do something special when I asked. Hence, the cards!

No comments: