Monday, July 7, 2008

Shoes!

I really want to do something different with my bridal shoes vs the traditional white or ivory strappy sandals most brides wear. My first love was from Jcrew:But I wasn't sure if I wanted to drop $235 on my shoes so I held off and have started looking for some cheaper alternatives. After doing some research I found that Nine West actually has some great wedding shoes! Here are a few of my faves:

I really like the last pair because it incorporates my light aqua and green color but part of me thinks they are a little too much for how classic my dress is. Another option is picking a pair of dye able shoes and making them whatever color I want but I think I am a little scared of that option!


Here are the dream shoes I would purchase if I was a celebrity or had $800...I love you Christian Louboutin!

2 comments:

Beth said...

you, me, talking, TONIGHT! i just a lil something in the MAIL! *insert excita-dance*

Miss To Mrs said...

I have to agree... I love those Louboutins as well!!