Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it!

(yes, I am singing in my title)

Yesterday morning I was casually drinking my coffee and browsing through my morning line-up of blogs (er, I mean working) when came across a posting at Brooklyn Bride that literally made me jump up and down and clap at my desk (I almost knocked over my coffee!). I then proceeded to forward the link to anyone who was on gchat at the moment and would talk to me!

The middle picture on the post is exactly what I want my color pallet to be for my wedding!
Now one would think I would just take the picture as inspiration and be done with it. Well, not Future Mrs. Smith. I found the ladies on etsy (my other favorite website to browse) and asked them if they could potentially create a save the date or even invitations for me! I just got an email back this afternoon (again, caused more jumping and clapping) so I will keep you posted on how it goes...

No comments: