Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Flowers? Check. Cake? Check.

This weekend I went home so I could get some wedding planning accomplished and I am happy to say that I took care of my flowers and cake!

My florist is this awesome lady who sat down with my mom and I for about 1.5hrs, listened to everything I wanted, looked at all my inspiration pictures and in the end she said she could definitely do all of it (yippy!). I decided to stick to my gut so I went with all white and ivory flowers for everything and couldn't be more excited!

I also met with my cake lady and was able to do a cake tasting! I picked my cake and also a super fantastic grooms cake that I am going to keep from Kevin until the big day. I can't wait to see his face when he sees what it is...

I am going to keep my final decisions a secret but there will be some of these:

and some of these involved:


1 comment:

Crystal B said...

I'm using the flowers (Phalaenopsis Orchids) for my centerpieces and bouquets too! But I bought them directly from the growers right here in Florida. They're only $6 a pot! So basically all my orchids for less than $150.