Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Registry dilemma

Mr. Smith and I register a long time ago (obviously!) because we both were very excited about that part of wedding planning. We chose Macy's, Williams Sonoma and then I went ahead and created one for us online at Crate and Barrel so we could get some stuff to decorate our house with. The problem is that I do not like the Crate and Barrel bedding (I had a duvet that was ruined in like the first .5 seconds of owning it) so I really want to register for two duvets I found at Pottery Barn. Is it obscene to register at four places when one of them only has a few things on it? Mr. Smith says "yes" but he hasn't seen how fantastic the bedding is!
Check it out...

Thoughts/feelings?

3 comments:

lesley said...

Hey! Dont be so negative about C&B duvets! I have one and love it

LMN said...

I am going to get the duvet so everytime you got to sleep you'll think of me! haha

Suite B said...

I think 4 registries is a little much but according the wedding folks on theknot.com they say it's o.k. I suggest if it's only the bedding you want, just use the money that you will get at the wedding to purchase the bedding you want or cancel the crate & barrel and move on to pottery barm