Monday, June 16, 2008

Band!

From the beginning Mr. Smith and I knew that we wanted a band to play at our wedding but it has been a little difficult to make a decision since we don't live in the city where we are getting married. Thankfully, my mom is a rock star and knows a lot of the bands on the Dallas wedding circuit because she works in event planning (no, she doesn't crash weddings) . We ended up narrowing down our options and decided on The Special Edition Band. We basically chose them because they will learn any song we want as our first dance, are not $10,000 like many of the others, and they already have Journey on their play list. I want everyone to go to their website, listen to their demos, and tell me what you think! Also, there is a copy of the songs they know so feel free to make wedding suggestions...

3 comments:

LMN said...

So fun! Tell them to play mostly Beyonce! and Jlo is always a party pleaser also :)

Beth said...

I find it's best to make a "do not playlist" - items on this list should include:
- we are family
- chicken dance
- anything by R. Kelly

Unknown said...

Meatloaf.. I want to hear Meatloaf.