Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Miss me? Sorry for the lack of postings these past two weeks. My life has been a tad bit hectic (to say the least) and you know I would have found time to post if I could have! Good thing my friend LM gave me a shove back into reality and told me I had to update my blog so she could have something to keep her busy at work. Love you Madeline!

So here is an update in the life of Ms. Smith:

1. Mr. Smith and I made the big move on May 25th and now live together (sorry Mom). Now I don't know about you all but I am from a pretty traditional family so this didn't go over so well with the rents, err well with my mom. My dad said "good luck, living together can be hard" my mom said "this is a terrible idea." In the end, we had to do what was best for us and so we got a fabulous little apt in the city.
2. I went to a friends wedding and got some great ideas from her reception! She used big white balloons to mark all of the tables and had a bunch of different shaped clear candle sticks on her tables with light blue candles - it was lovely.
3. I got to thinking about seating arrangements. More to come on this later...

1 comment:

LMN said...

I want to sit by you!