Thursday, June 26, 2008

LOVE!

The other night I was watching the Style Network (thank god for premium channels!) and there was a show on called My Celebrity Wedding by theknot.com. It was about a couple from New Jersey who was getting their entire wedding planned by theknot and the inspiration was Christina Aguilera's wedding. Of course I decided this had to be recorded and I am sooooooooooo glad that I did! Their wedding definitely was not my style but their centerpieces were! They used the same orchids I posted about here and paired them with hydrangeas - I almost died. It was so beautiful how they used the two together and kept the color pallet at plain white but used different colored table cloths for a pop of color. Can someone say "yes please"? I searched everywhere (theknot, the photographers website - no, I am not a stalker) to try and find pics and this is the best I could do... If you look closely you can see the hydrangeas under the orchids. Oh, be still my heart...
(photos curtesty of theknot.com and Brian Dorsey Studios)

No comments: