Friday, June 20, 2008

I love chocolate.

I love chocolate (hence the title) and I really want to have a chocolate cake at my wedding. However, I don't like brown or the idea of having a brown wedding cake. I guess I will have to break my rule (if chocolate was meant to be white it wouldn't brown) and have a white chocolate wedding cake on the big day. Here are a few designs I found that I am leaning toward...





I really like the idea of having different sized cakes but I also really like different height tiers. I will have to do some more research and find some pictures so you can see what I mean. My mom has a great cake lady who basically said I could bring in a picture or idea of whatever I want and she will make it for me. How lucky am I?

It is Friday and I am dreaming of cake... is this day over yet?

No comments: