Monday, June 16, 2008

Wedding Party

The big decision has finally been made, we have chosen who we are going to ask to be in our wedding party! Mr. Smith and I have gone back and forth (and by we I mean Mr. Smith has gone back and forth - I knew who I wanted all along) but I think we are going to start asking people this week. Surprisingly it was way harder for him to make decisions than it was for me. Originally he had a list of about 12 people and I told him that there was no way we were going to have a 24 person wedding party so he had to start making some cuts. We finally decided that eight was our magic number, and although some people think we are crazy, it was the perfect number for the two of us so we could each have the people we care about involved. Plus, he does have two brothers and is asking my brother (no, I could not convince him to be a bridesman) so he really had to narrow his party down to five friends and three ushers (yes, I caved and he only had to shave one off of his list). Check back next week because once we have talked to everyone I will introduce you to our party! In the meantime, enjoy this pic of Mr. Smith and I on the beach in Mexico. Oh, how I wish I was back there...

No comments: