Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bridesman

So, my family is strange. We love each other (most of the time) and every time I go home I spend most of my time with my siblings (older sis KT and younger brother ET).
They even come out with my friends and I which apparently is not the norm. Who knew? When it came to picking my maid of honor my sister was obviously my first choice but I also wanted to make bro a part of my side as well. Here came my genius idea - a bridesman! I started telling this idea to a few of my friends and they all thought it would be perfect (or just told me it was and then talked about how strange it was behind my back)! Then a few weeks ago my friend KLo called to tell me about the new movie poster she saw - Made of honor. All I have to say is "damn you Patrick Dempsey"! If you know me then you know I don't like to do things like everyone else (hence the no strapless gown and a bridesman) so I feel like my idea has been ruined. Le sigh.

No comments: