Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Save the date

Usually brides don't worry about the save date since they don't go out until about 6months before the wedding. But if you are the Future Mrs. Smith you have been thinking about this since the day you got engaged (Neurotic? Maybe.)! I have come up with a few ideas and I want to see which design people like best: (please note: most of these will have to be customized for our wedding. Luckily my good friend Shift is super talented - up for the challenge?)

1.
2.
3.
4.
The middle two designs are from my current favorite website etsy.com and the last image is the front of a postcard I designed on snapfish.com. Let me know what you think...

5 comments:

shi(f)t said...

i like the maps...really:)

LMN said...

I love the one with the bride and groom!

Aunt T said...

I like number 1. Very elegant but fun.

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend used those 10-cent postcards from the state she was getting married in for her Save the Dates and it was really cute!

Unknown said...

My vote goes for #2.

Loving having something else to read besides perez while I'm at work. Good Job Mrs. Smith