Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sign, Sealed, Delivered, Their Mine (errr, I mean Ours!)

I think we have officially chosen our wedding photographer! Mr. Smith and I signed the contract and faxed it to my mom this morning and I couldn't be happier. We decided to go with a place in Dallas called Brooks Weddings. It is actually a husband and wife team (how cute is that?) that take all of the pictures and they mainly focus on taking candid shots (the reason I chose them)! Here are some of my favorite pictures from their site...
I know this one isn't wedding related but it is so cute I couldn't resist!


After searching through their website and blog (yes, it is fantastic but don't read it because you might like it better than mine!) I just know that they will catch all the fantastic moments, expressions, etc that are the most important part of a wedding day.

1 comment:

shi(f)t said...

i love the one with the bride and groom...so perfect