Monday, May 5, 2008

Centerpieces

Sorry I have been MIA for a couple of days, I went to Michigan this weekend to visit the future family and attend a first communion. I have to say that I love the Smith's but this weekend was exhausting and there was definitely no time to post! Anywhoo, back to wedding planning...

My mom collects this stuff called McCoy and most of the pieces are a light green, light blue, egg shell, or yellow. If she had enough I would definitely consider using them as the vase for our centerpieces. However, I do think it has more of a country/relaxed feel which isn't really what we are going for. Here is an example of some of the pieces...
Also, I saw this idea the other day and almost died from excitement!
Does anyone have about 25 antique, silver tea pots lying around I can borrow?

No comments: