Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hello Gocco, I love you.

After browsing through the eleventybillion wedding blogs I have bookmarked on my computer I came across this post on Weddingbee. I HAVE TO HAVE ONE! For some reason I feel like I lost my crafty side after college and am trying to get it back. Maybe it was because of work, maybe I had nothing to inspire me, or maybe just sheer laziness. Either way, planning a wedding has definitely brought out the DIY bride I always knew I could be! Luckily my sister is the crafting queen and is totally game for taking on this challenge with me. Plus, she could (maybe) have the gocco when we are done as a present for helping me!

Feel free to buy me one!

3 comments:

baby jear productions said...

I leant out my Gocco to Chitown Bride for the next month but if you want to borrow it when she is done you can! I like sharing the love of Gocco.

Future Mrs. Smith said...

Oh my gosh, I would love to! I can just picture me and some of my girlfriends having a gocco party! I tried writing directly on your blog but for some reason no posts are showing up. Just let me know how I should get in touch with you. Thanks!

A Windy City Wedding said...

no posts! oh bummer, emmoran03@yahoo.com, hit me up.